The questions below are all examples of fun questions to get your meetings started! What is your favorite question to ask?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Describe a positive customer interaction you have experienced.
- Describe how and when you came to work at this company.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what change would you make?
- If you could choose any one person, living or dead, whom would you most want to be like?
- If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why?
- If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be…
- In one word, describe your most significant challenge this week.
- Share two things about yourself that you think no one at the table may know.
- Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
- Tell your coworkers something you appreciate about this company.
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- What aspect of your personality adds the most value to the world?
- Which characteristic do you value the most in your coworkers?
- What comes to your mind first when you think about empowering employees?
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What talent do you have that is not utilized successfully in your workplace?
- What would you like to be known for?
- What’s one work-related skill that you’d like to develop, especially if you could do it easily?
- What’s rocking your world today?
- What’s the one word that you’d like to hear from your boss?
Credit: Shannon Susko